The Phonics Programme: September 2017 to March 2019
- An Excalibur TSA £420,000 DfE SSIF programme, aimed at improving the mastery of Phonics in KS1.
- Collaborative working with Nexus TSA, Pickwick Learning TSA, Swindon TS, Wiltshire LA, Bath spa University and Best Practice Network.
- The Phonics Programme aimed to improve primary pupils’ mastery of basic phonic knowledge to develop speed and fluency so that children become confident, mature readers with a passion for reading.
- 52 schools in Wiltshire, Swindon, Bristol and South Gloucestershire benefited, developing a high level of expertise from their Phonics Champion Teachers and Phonics Champion TAs, all trained by the Phonics Programme
- Access Free Phonics resources here: